About Queens University of Charlotte
Founded in 1857, Queens University of Charlotte is a private, co-educational university with a commitment to liberal arts and professional studies. Located in the heart of historic Charlotte, North Carolina, Queens serves approximately 2,400 undergraduate and graduate students. U.S. News & World Report ranked Queens No. 18 among universities in the South for 2014, and five of the university’s accomplished faculty members have been previously named North Carolina Professors of the Year.
Queens acts upon several values to pursue its mission and vision: a focus on students, integrity and respect, stewardship, creativity and innovation, and service. These, and a pride in our particularly personal approach to education, guide us in all endeavors, including our online programs.
Online MBA – Healthcare
Learn from experienced executives who are invested in your success. Queens University of Charlotte’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program combines interactive instruction with individual mentorship to create a career-changing experience.
- Get matched with your own executive coach for personal coaching sessions
- Receive invaluable professional advice throughout the program from an alumni mentor who will help you define your goals
- Identify and refine your leadership style through faculty and peer feedback
- Form lasting professional bonds with classmates and alumni
- Meet and make connections with faculty and distinguished guest speakers who are leaders in the business community at two campus residencies
Healthcare: View the functions of business as they operate in hospitals, clinics, insurance companies, and other healthcare-related organizations.
The MBA is offered through Queens’ AACSB-accredited McColl School of Business. Faculty members are entrepreneurs, consultants, chairmen and CEOs who bring direct insights and experiences about organizational successes and mistakes. This interactive educational experience goes beyond the traditional MBA program and provides you with a thoughtful foundation for a successful career in leadership.
CEO Magazine ranked the Queens MBA No. 7 in its Global MBA rankings of 2014. CEO Magazine also gave our MBA program a Tier One rating in 2014.