Georgetown University’s MSF online program takes today’s best professionals and transforms them into rising leaders in the financial profession. At the program’s core is a world-class curriculum that consists of rigorous coursework, real-world applications, a global outlook, and a commitment to ethical values. Additionally, Georgetown University’s MSF students learn firsthand from a faculty of distinguished scholars and award-winning teachers.
Graduates of Georgetown University’s MSF online program are fully prepared to take their place among rising global financial leaders with knowledge that includes:
- The ability to value stocks, bonds, and derivatives using advanced valuation methods.
- A comprehensive understanding of how to evaluate corporate investment projects.
- An appreciation for the importance of ethical decision-making.
- The ability to construct an efficient portfolio using the latest techniques for estimating expected returns and risks.
- A thorough understanding of how markets work according to the Efficient Market Hypothesis and the alternative hypothesis of Behavioral Finance.
- The ability to blend sophisticated modeling with a global mindset in the management of corporate risks.
The program is 32 credits and takes 20 months to complete. There are six core courses, a weeklong On-site Residency, a Global Consulting Project, and three selective courses.
Advanced Corporate Valuation and Modeling
Principled Financial Leadership